Alaska presale begins


Alaska presale begins

The IDO for Alaska Gold Rush is now open for 48 hours! TGLP users can purchase their $CARAT allocation here:

The snapshot has already been taken for TGLP, so it is no longer possible to subscribe and participate in this sale.

  • Snapshot was taken at 10AM UTC March 17
  • Sale began 10AM UTC March 18
  • 48 hours - guaranteed allocation
  • Sale finishes at 10AM UTC March 20
  • Max purchase for 1 allocation: 1.8 BNB / 23,000 $CARAT
  • Alaska TGLP NFT holders get 2x allocation
  • 10% unlocked, 90% vesting (365 days after initial 14 day cliff*)
  • Official $CARAT smart contract: 0x3f0c9217d38f113c5abfb1c2fe9bb5da46b48cc0

*10% of your tokens are unlocked immediately. The remaining 90% unlocks in equal parts daily over a duration of 365 days. This 90% vesting will begin after an initial 14 day cliff, as the public launch is planned for early April. After this 14 day cliff you will be able to begin claiming the vesting that unlocks daily. It will not be possible to transfer CARAT in your wallet until shortly before the public launch, which will be announced.

The sale process through Alaska Gold Rush website is straightforward and simple:

  • Connect your TGLP wallet to
  • Ensure you have the required BEP20 BNB to purchase and cover transaction fees
  • Enter the amount of tokens you wish to purchase and click “Buy CARAT” and approve the transactions on your wallet
  • You will receive 10% immediately, the remaining 90% will begin unlocking over 365 days after an initial 2 week cliff
  • To view the unvested CARAT tokens in your wallet, click "Add CARAT to MetaMask".

Potentially unsold tokens will be made available to TGLP users in a second round. This will take place on 21 March, and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Any tokens unsold after this second round will be burned. More details of the allocation size for round 2 will be shared after round 1 has been completed.

Be careful of scams! $CARAT is NOT available for trading on PancakeSwap yet! Only trust official sources and channels from Alaska and Tenset. Launch details will be shared at a later date.

More from Tenset

Tenset bridges the gap between crypto startups and community

We empower the most promising projects with tech support, marketing, and attention of active community.

See latest Gems