Tenset ニュース

April 25 - Presale is LIVE


April 25 - Presale is LIVE

TGLP presale of FAME token is now live! You can purchase your guaranteed allocation here 👉 https://presale.famemma.io/

Official sale details:

  • Sale is open for 48 hours
  • Guaranteed allocation for all TGLP subscribers
  • Max purchase of 2.7 BNB (100k FAME tokens)
  • Payment in BEP20 BNB (smart chain)
  • 10% unlocked initially, 90% vesting (0.25% per day)
  • Unsold tokens from presale will be burned!

Official smart contract address for FAME token:


The presale process through the FAME website is very straightforward and simple:

  • Connect your TGLP subscribed wallet to the presale tool
  • Ensure you have the required BEP20 BNB to purchase and cover transaction fees
  • Click ‘Claim FAME’ and approve the transactions on your wallet
  • Add the official contract address of FAME token to your wallet, and you will be able to see your unvested tokens once the transaction has been processed.

10% of your FAME tokens are unlocked immediately, according to the vesting schedule outlined on tokenomics. The remaining 90% unlocks in equal parts daily over a duration of 360 days. It will not be possible to transfer the FAME tokens in your wallet until the day of public launch, April 29.

⚠️ Please be careful and avoid scams. You can NOT purchase FAME on PancakeSwap right now.⚠️

Public launch is on APRIL 29 - Exchange announcement coming very soon!