Tenset 소식

Satoshi Island - TGLP Token and NFT Sale Details


Satoshi Island - TGLP Token and NFT Sale Details

We are excited to reveal the official sale details for Satoshi Island, which includes both the token and NFTs! The presale begins next week on 8 August, and lasts for a duration of 7 days. Here are the important dates:

  • 7 August - 8AM UTC snapshot taken of TGLP NFT holders
  • 8 August - token sale for TGLP subscribers/NFT holders (48 hours)
  • 10 August - FCFS sale open to anybody for the unsold tokens
  • 11 August - NFT sale - FCFS for TGLP subscribers/NFT holders (72 hours)
  • 14 August - NFT sale - FCFS for anybody


Satoshi Island Coin (STC) Sale

8AM UTC - 8 August - TGLP SALE

  • Presale will take place through a dedicated page on https://www.satoshi-island.com/
  • Open for 48 hours.
  • Guaranteed allocation for all TGLP subscribers/NFT holders
  • Presale price - $1.25 (read *)
  • Max allocation *approximately $1,200
  • Payment in BEP20 BNB
  • 15% TGE, 85% vesting (unlocking daily over 365 days)

*Subject to slight changes in total number of subscribers and fluctuating BNB price. Exact max allocation in BNB value will be shared the day before sale begins.

TGLP subscribers will have 48 hours to transfer the required BNB using the mechanism on a dedicated website. We will communicate a direct link and starting time in advance. As this is a fair share for all subscribers, there is no race to send funds instantly. As long as the transaction is completed within the 48 hour period, you will secure your allocation of STC.

Investors who purchase STC will have 15% of their tokens unlocked initially, with the remaining 85% unlocking daily for 365 days. You will be able to claim the tokens daily as they unlock, by using the same tool that was originally used for the presale, or you can let them accumulate and claim in bulk. Vesting will begin immediately, but transfers of the token will be disabled until shortly before the first listing.

Any unsold tokens after the TGLP sale has ended will be made available to a first come, first served sale at 10AM UTC on 10 August. This sale will be accessible for anybody to participate, not exclusively for TGLP, however TGLP users are free to partake too. Payment for this will be in BEP20 BNB with a maximum allocation of $500.

Satoshi Island Land NFT Sale

10AM UTC - 11 August - TGLP SALE

  • 4000 NFTs sold over 3 days on https://marketplace.tenset.io/
  • New batches of 111 NFTs listed every 2 hours
  • First come, first served sale
  • Payment in BEP20 USDT, USDC or BUSD
  • Price beginning at $1,900
  • Every 8 hours increase of $50
  • Final price $2,250
  • Maximum of 3 NFTs can be purchased by 1 wallet
  • NFTs are based on Ethereum network, ERC-1155

The Satoshi land NFTs represent ownership over REAL land on their island! 10 NFTs corresponds to 1 block of land, which is approximately 360 metres squared. Tenset will be selling NFTs from 4 zones on Satoshi Island: East Cliff, West Cliff, South Cliff, South Coast. They will be listed for sale in this order.

satoshi island

At 12AM UTC on August 14, a final NFT sale will also take place on https://marketplace.tenset.io/, which is open to ANYBODY. There will be 1,000 NFTs released in batches on a first come, first served basis. A maximum of 3 NFTs can be purchased from 1 wallet. Payment in this round will be made in the 10set token. Further details including the exact price will be shared shortly before the sale begins due to the fluctuating value.

We are delighted to open up a round in both the token and NFT sale to the general public for the first time! This will be a great advertisement for the Tenset Gem Launch Platform and demonstrate the power of our great launchpad for all to see. New users will be able to get a taste of what the #1 launchpad in the crypto space is like for the first time!

BE CAREFUL! There will be many scam projects pretending to be Satoshi. Satoshi Island Coin or the land NFTs have not listed yet and are not available to purchase on PancakeSwap or any other exchange right now. Make sure you are only following the official sources for Tenset and Satoshi Island. Join our official Telegram announcement channel for all the latest updates: https://t.me/tensetio and Satoshi’s official telegram channel: https://t.me/satoshiislandnews