Alaska TGLP sale details


Alaska TGLP sale details

We are excited to share the official sale details and tokenomics for Alaska Gold Rush! In case you missed our massive announcement yesterday, you can catch up on the news here: Below you will find the important dates and info for the upcoming launch.

Official dates for TGLP sale of $CARAT:

  • 10AM UTC March 17 - snapshot of TGLP subscribers/NFT holders.
  • 10AM UTC March 18 - sale begins.
  • Open for 48 hours.
  • 10AM UTC March 20 - sale closes.
  • Guaranteed allocation for all TGLP subscribers/NFT holders.
  • Alaska TGLP NFTs get a special DOUBLE allocation
  • $0.025 per $CARAT token*
  • Payment in BNB (BEP20)
  • 10% TGE, 90% vesting (unlocking daily over 365 days)
  • Launch price $0.03 - exchange listing planned for beginning of April, date TBA.

*Subject to slight change due to fluctuating BNB price. Exact max allocation in BNB value will be shared the day before sale begins.

We are delighted to share an additional utility to the exclusive Alaska TGLP NFT collection! Holders will benefit from a DOUBLE ALLOCATION in the upcoming sale! This is a fitting bonus for this special collection related to the Alaska ecosystem.

Remember, multiple TGLP NFTs can be held on the same wallet and each allocation will be added together! This applies to both staked and non staked NFTs.

Tenset will be raising approximately $3.3 million (132 million $CARAT tokens) at a price of $0.025. Exact allocation in BNB value will be shared closer to the sale beginning. More details about unsold tokens will be shared at a later date.

TGLP users will have 48 hours to transfer the required BNB using the mechanism on a dedicated website. We will communicate a direct link in advance. As this is a fair share for all subscribers, there is no race to send funds instantly. As long as the transaction is completed within the 48 hour period, you will secure your allocation of CARAT.

Users who purchase CARAT will have 10% of their tokens unlocked initially, with the remaining 90% unlocking daily for 365 days. You will be able to claim the tokens daily as they unlock, by using the same tool that was originally used for the presale, or you can let them accumulate and claim in bulk. Vesting will begin immediately, but transfers of the token will be disabled until shortly before the first exchange listing.

Official Alaska Gold Rush tokenomics - $CARAT - total supply 1 billion BEP20 tokens.


Tenset users fall under the “Private” category in the above Tokenomics breakdown. This applies to both the Incubator sale in September, and upcoming TGLP sale. Both of these sales are at $0.025 and 10% vesting, with no cliff. Other launchpads and listing price will be $0.03 per token.

As you can see in the Tokenomics the vast majority of CARAT tokens have a cliff and heavy vesting, meaning a small percentage of tokens will be circulating initially. In particular, the Alaska team are demonstrating their commitment and belief in the project with a 12 month cliff and 36 months vesting for their tokens!

You can find detailed explanations about Alaska’s in-game economy and their 2 tokens $GOLD and $CARAT in the below documents:

In-game economy document:

Alaska in-game economy Figma:




Discover Gems